Primary Research Article
Threats and opportunities for freshwater conservation under future land use change scenarios in the United States
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 113–124, January 2014
How to Cite
Martinuzzi, S., Januchowski-Hartley, S. R., Pracheil, B. M., McIntyre, P. B., Plantinga, A. J., Lewis, D. J. and Radeloff, V. C. (2014), Threats and opportunities for freshwater conservation under future land use change scenarios in the United States. Global Change Biology, 20: 113–124. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12383
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2013 06:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation Coupled Natural-Human Systems Program
- DEB. Grant Number: 1115025
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Upper Midwest and Great Lakes Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- Packard Fellowship in Science and Engineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!