Primary Research Article
Carbon emissions performance of commercial logging in East Kalimantan, Indonesia
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 923–937, March 2014
How to Cite
Griscom, B., Ellis, P. and Putz, F. E. (2014), Carbon emissions performance of commercial logging in East Kalimantan, Indonesia. Global Change Biology, 20: 923–937. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12386
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2013 06:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation (NORAD)
- Xerox Corporation
Data S1. Methods for selection of logging concessions.
Data S2. Method for sampling and measuring damage in felled tree canopy gaps.
Data S3. Results on three sources of uncertainty.
Table S1. Summary of methods used to calculate gross committed emissions from above and belowground biomass (Mg C ha−1) due to logging.
Table S2. Variability in committed emissions from felling and skidding (above and belowground Mg C converted from live to dead biomass).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.