These authors contributed equally to this study.
Primary Research Article
Multi-decadal range changes vs. thermal adaptation for north east Atlantic oceanic copepods in the face of climate change
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 140–146, January 2014
How to Cite
Hinder, S. L., Gravenor, M. B., Edwards, M., Ostle, C., Bodger, O. G., Lee, P. L. M., Walne, A. W. and Hays, G. C. (2014), Multi-decadal range changes vs. thermal adaptation for north east Atlantic oceanic copepods in the face of climate change. Global Change Biology, 20: 140–146. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12387
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission (IOC)
- United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO)
- European Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!