Primary Research Article
Post-clearcut dynamics of carbon, water and energy exchanges in a midlatitude temperate, deciduous broadleaf forest environment
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 992–1007, March 2014
How to Cite
Williams, C. A., Vanderhoof, M. K., Khomik, M. and Ghimire, B. (2014), Post-clearcut dynamics of carbon, water and energy exchanges in a midlatitude temperate, deciduous broadleaf forest environment. Global Change Biology, 20: 992–1007. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12388
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- Clark University
- George Perkins Marsh Institute of Clark University
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0620443
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!