Primary Research Article
Vegetation controls on northern high latitude snow-albedo feedback: observations and CMIP5 model simulations
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 594–606, February 2014
How to Cite
Loranty, M. M., Berner, L. T., Goetz, S. J., Jin, Y. and Randerson, J. T. (2014), Vegetation controls on northern high latitude snow-albedo feedback: observations and CMIP5 model simulations. Global Change Biology, 20: 594–606. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12391
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2013 01:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- NASA Ecosystems and Carbon Cycle. Grant Number: NNX08AG13G
- NOAA Global Carbon Cycle. Grant Number: NA080AR4310526
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!