Primary Research Article
Changes in the structure and function of northern Alaskan ecosystems when considering variable leaf-out times across groupings of species in a dynamic vegetation model
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 963–978, March 2014
How to Cite
Euskirchen, E. S., Carman, T. B. and McGuire, A. D. (2014), Changes in the structure and function of northern Alaskan ecosystems when considering variable leaf-out times across groupings of species in a dynamic vegetation model. Global Change Biology, 20: 963–978. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12392
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2013 02:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- National Fish and Wildlife Fund
- U.S. Geological Survey
- Arctic, Western Alaska, and Northwest Boreal Landscape Conservation Cooperatives
- Department of Defense Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program
- U.S. Department of Energy
- EPSCoR Program of the National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!