Primary Research Article
Unusual forest growth decline in boreal North America covaries with the retreat of Arctic sea ice
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada Global Change Biology © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Natural Resources Canada
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 851–866, March 2014
How to Cite
Girardin, M. P., Guo, X. J., De Jong, R., Kinnard, C., Bernier, P. and Raulier, F. (2014), Unusual forest growth decline in boreal North America covaries with the retreat of Arctic sea ice. Global Change Biology, 20: 851–866. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12400
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2013 10:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- ministère des Ressources naturelles du Québec (MRNQ)
- Canadian Forest Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!