Primary Research Article
Plant population differentiation and climate change: responses of grassland species along an elevational gradient
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 441–455, February 2014
How to Cite
Frei, E. R., Ghazoul, J., Matter, P., Heggli, M. and Pluess, A. R. (2014), Plant population differentiation and climate change: responses of grassland species along an elevational gradient. Global Change Biology, 20: 441–455. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12403
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2013 10:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 3100AO-116277
- Basler Stiftung für biologische Forschung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!