Primary Research Article
Disturbance legacies and climate jointly drive tree growth and mortality in an intensively studied boreal forest
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 216–227, January 2014
How to Cite
Bond-Lamberty, B., Rocha, A. V., Calvin, K., Holmes, B., Wang, C. and Goulden, M. L. (2014), Disturbance legacies and climate jointly drive tree growth and mortality in an intensively studied boreal forest. Global Change Biology, 20: 216–227. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12404
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2013 10:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
- US Department of Energy
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0077881
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!