Primary Research Article
Tall shrub and tree expansion in Siberian tundra ecotones since the 1960s
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 1264–1277, April 2014
How to Cite
Frost, G. V. and Epstein, H. E. (2014), Tall shrub and tree expansion in Siberian tundra ecotones since the 1960s. Global Change Biology, 20: 1264–1277. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12406
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2013 10:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- Department of Environmental Sciences at the University of Virginia
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Land-Cover and Land-Use Change Initiative. Grant Numbers: NNG6GE00A, NNX09AK56G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!