Optimizing rice yields while minimizing yield-scaled global warming potential
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1382–1393, May 2014
How to Cite
Pittelkow, C. M., Adviento-Borbe, M. A., van Kessel, C., Hill, J. E. and Linquist, B. A. (2014), Optimizing rice yields while minimizing yield-scaled global warming potential. Global Change Biology, 20: 1382–1393. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12413
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- The California Rice Research Board and Mars, Inc.
- UC Davis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!