Primary Research Article
Circumpolar assessment of permafrost C quality and its vulnerability over time using long-term incubation data
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 641–652, February 2014
How to Cite
Schädel, C., Schuur, E. A. G., Bracho, R., Elberling, B., Knoblauch, C., Lee, H., Luo, Y., Shaver, G. R. and Turetsky, M. R. (2014), Circumpolar assessment of permafrost C quality and its vulnerability over time using long-term incubation data. Global Change Biology, 20: 641–652. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12417
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2013
- NSF Bonanza Creek LTER
- NSF CAREER Program
- Department of Energy NICCR and TES
- U.S. National Parks and Inventory Monitoring Program
- Danish National Research Foundation. Grant Number: CENPERM DNRF100
- European Union FP7-ENVIRONMENT. Grant Number: GA282700
- National Science Foundation Vulnerability of Permafrost Carbon Research Coordination Network. Grant Number: 955713
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!