Primary Research Article
Soil microbial and nutrient responses to 7 years of seasonally altered precipitation in a Chihuahuan Desert grassland
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1657–1673, May 2014
How to Cite
Bell, C. W., Tissue, D. T., Loik, M. E., Wallenstein, M. D., Acosta - Martinez, V., Erickson, R. A. and Zak, J. C. (2014), Soil microbial and nutrient responses to 7 years of seasonally altered precipitation in a Chihuahuan Desert grassland. Global Change Biology, 20: 1657–1673. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12418
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 10:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Science
- National Park Service
- US Department of Energy National Institute for Climate Change Research
- USGS Global Climate Change Small Watershed Projec
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!