Primary Research Article
Trends in seedling growth and carbon-use efficiency vary among broadleaf tree species along a latitudinal transect in eastern North America
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 908–922, March 2014
How to Cite
Dillaway, D. N. and Kruger, E. L. (2014), Trends in seedling growth and carbon-use efficiency vary among broadleaf tree species along a latitudinal transect in eastern North America. Global Change Biology, 20: 908–922. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12427
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2013 10:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: #0802729
- McIntire-Stennis. Grant Number: #WIS01227
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!