Primary Research Article
Predicting the sensitivity of butterfly phenology to temperature over the past century
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 504–514, February 2014
How to Cite
Kharouba, H. M., Paquette, S. R., Kerr, J. T. and Vellend, M. (2014), Predicting the sensitivity of butterfly phenology to temperature over the past century. Global Change Biology, 20: 504–514. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12429
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
- Imperial Order of the Daughters of the Empire
- University of British Columbia
- Four-Year Fellowship
- UBC Department of Zoology
Appendix S1. Description of data preparation.
Appendix S2. Description of main statistical analyses.
Appendix S3. Phylogenetic data and analyses.
Appendix S4. Main effects and description of data for butterfly species in the analysis.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.