Primary Research Article
High-frequency fire alters C : N : P stoichiometry in forest litter
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 2321–2331, July 2014
How to Cite
Toberman, H., Chen, C., Lewis, T. and Elser, J. J. (2014), High-frequency fire alters C : N : P stoichiometry in forest litter. Global Change Biology, 20: 2321–2331. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12432
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2013 11:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- Griffith University Climate Change Response Program Visiting Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!