Primary Research Article
Abrupt fire regime change may cause landscape-wide loss of mature obligate seeder forests
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 1008–1015, March 2014
How to Cite
Bowman, D. M. J. S., Murphy, B. P., Neyland, D. L. J., Williamson, G. J. and Prior, L. D. (2014), Abrupt fire regime change may cause landscape-wide loss of mature obligate seeder forests. Global Change Biology, 20: 1008–1015. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12433
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2013 11:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2013
- Australian Government's National Environmental Research Program
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DE130100434
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!