Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
Primary Research Article
Animal manure application and soil organic carbon stocks: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada Global Change Biology © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 666–679, February 2014
How to Cite
Maillard, É. and Angers, D. A. (2014), Animal manure application and soil organic carbon stocks: a meta-analysis. Global Change Biology, 20: 666–679. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12438
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2013 11:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!