Primary Research Article
Forest floor vegetation response to nitrogen deposition in Europe
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 429–440, February 2014
How to Cite
Dirnböck, T., Grandin, U., Bernhardt-Römermann, M., Beudert, B., Canullo, R., Forsius, M., Grabner, M.-T., Holmberg, M., Kleemola, S., Lundin, L., Mirtl, M., Neumann, M., Pompei, E., Salemaa, M., Starlinger, F., Staszewski, T. and Uziębło, A. K. (2014), Forest floor vegetation response to nitrogen deposition in Europe. Global Change Biology, 20: 429–440. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12440
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2013 11:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- the ICP IM Programme Centre
- the Life+ Project EnvEurope
- the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!