Primary Research Article
Post-heading heat stress and yield impact in winter wheat of China
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 372–381, February 2014
How to Cite
Liu, B., Liu, L., Tian, L., Cao, W., Zhu, Y. and Asseng, S. (2014), Post-heading heat stress and yield impact in winter wheat of China. Global Change Biology, 20: 372–381. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12442
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31271616
- National High-Tech Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2013AA100404
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB118608
- National Science and Technology Support Program of China. Grant Number: 2011BAD21B03
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!