Primary Research Article
A high-resolution approach to estimating ecosystem respiration at continental scales using operational satellite data
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 1191–1210, April 2014
How to Cite
Jägermeyr, J., Gerten, D., Lucht, W., Hostert, P., Migliavacca, M. and Nemani, R. (2014), A high-resolution approach to estimating ecosystem respiration at continental scales using operational satellite data. Global Change Biology, 20: 1191–1210. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12443
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
- European Communities' Seventh Framework Program. Grant Number: 244240
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!