Accuracy and precision of no instrument is guaranteed: a reply to Rosenstock et al.
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1363–1365, May 2014
How to Cite
Iqbal, J., Castellano, M. J. and Parkin, T. B. (2014), Accuracy and precision of no instrument is guaranteed: a reply to Rosenstock et al. Global Change Biology, 20: 1363–1365. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12446
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2013 03:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2013
- USDA-NIFA. Grant Number: 2011-68002-30190
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!