Primary Research Article
Life on the edge: thermal optima for aerobic scope of equatorial reef fishes are close to current day temperatures
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 1055–1066, April 2014
How to Cite
Rummer, J. L., Couturier, C. S., Stecyk, J. A. W., Gardiner, N. M., Kinch, J. P., Nilsson, G. E. and Munday, P. L. (2014), Life on the edge: thermal optima for aerobic scope of equatorial reef fishes are close to current day temperatures. Global Change Biology, 20: 1055–1066. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12455
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
- Australian Research Council
- James Cook University
- University of Oslo
- U.S. National Institute of General Medical Sciences of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P20GM103395
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!