Primary Research Article
A model-data comparison of Holocene timberline changes in the Swiss Alps reveals past and future drivers of mountain forest dynamics
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1512–1526, May 2014
How to Cite
Schwörer, C., Henne, P. D. and Tinner, W. (2014), A model-data comparison of Holocene timberline changes in the Swiss Alps reveals past and future drivers of mountain forest dynamics. Global Change Biology, 20: 1512–1526. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12456
- Issue online: 12 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 OCT 2013 06:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- Alfred Bretscher Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!