These authors wish to be considered joint first authors.
Primary Research Article
Labile carbon retention compensates for CO2 released by priming in forest soils
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
How to Cite
Qiao, N., Schaefer, D., Blagodatskaya, E., Zou, X., Xu, X. and Kuzyakov, Y. (2013), Labile carbon retention compensates for CO2 released by priming in forest soils. Global Change Biology. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12458
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41071209, 30970535
- Knowledge Innovation Foundation Program for Outstanding Young Scholar of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KZCX2-YW-QN302
- Strategic Pilot Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA05050203-02
- Chinese Academy of Sciences Visiting Professorship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!