These authors wish to be considered joint first authors.
Primary Research Article
Labile carbon retention compensates for CO2 released by priming in forest soils
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1943–1954, June 2014
How to Cite
Qiao, N., Schaefer, D., Blagodatskaya, E., Zou, X., Xu, X. and Kuzyakov, Y. (2014), Labile carbon retention compensates for CO2 released by priming in forest soils. Global Change Biology, 20: 1943–1954. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12458
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41071209, 30970535
- Knowledge Innovation Foundation Program for Outstanding Young Scholar of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KZCX2-YW-QN302
- Strategic Pilot Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA05050203-02
- Chinese Academy of Sciences Visiting Professorship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!