Primary Research Article
Transformation and stabilization of pyrogenic organic matter in a temperate forest field experiment
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1629–1642, May 2014
How to Cite
Singh, N., Abiven, S., Maestrini, B., Bird, J. A., Torn, M. S. and Schmidt, M. W. I. (2014), Transformation and stabilization of pyrogenic organic matter in a temperate forest field experiment. Global Change Biology, 20: 1629–1642. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12459
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2013 03:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- University of Zurich Research Priority Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!