Primary Research Article
Projecting the impacts of climate change on skipjack tuna abundance and spatial distribution
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 742–753, March 2014
How to Cite
Dueri, S., Bopp, L. and Maury, O. (2014), Projecting the impacts of climate change on skipjack tuna abundance and spatial distribution. Global Change Biology, 20: 742–753. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12460
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2013 01:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- CEP MACROES
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!