Primary Research Article
Effects of recent and past climatic shifts on the genetic structure of the high mountain Yellow-spotted ringlet butterfly Erebia manto (Lepidoptera, Satyrinae): a conservation problem
Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 2045–2061, July 2014
How to Cite
Schmitt, T., Habel, J. C., Rödder, D. and Louy, D. (2014), Effects of recent and past climatic shifts on the genetic structure of the high mountain Yellow-spotted ringlet butterfly Erebia manto (Lepidoptera, Satyrinae): a conservation problem. Global Change Biology, 20: 2045–2061. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12462
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- Konrad Adenauer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!