Primary Research Article
Prediction of enteric methane emissions from cattle
Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 2140–2148, July 2014
How to Cite
Moraes, L. E., Strathe, A. B., Fadel, J. G., Casper, D. P. and Kebreab, E. (2014), Prediction of enteric methane emissions from cattle. Global Change Biology, 20: 2140–2148. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12471
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2013 01:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
- UC Davis Sesnon Endowed Chair program
- USDA NIFA Multistate Research. Grant Number: NC-1040
- Department of Animal Science
- College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- California Agricultural Experiment Station of the University of California
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!