Primary Research Article
African crop yield reductions due to increasingly unbalanced Nitrogen and Phosphorus consumption
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 1278–1288, April 2014
How to Cite
van der Velde, M., Folberth, C., Balkovič, J., Ciais, P., Fritz, S., Janssens, I. A., Obersteiner, M., See, L., Skalský, R., Xiong, W. and Peñuelas, J. (2014), African crop yield reductions due to increasingly unbalanced Nitrogen and Phosphorus consumption. Global Change Biology, 20: 1278–1288. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12481
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!