Primary Research Article
Climate warming feedback from mountain birch forest expansion: reduced albedo dominates carbon uptake
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 2344–2355, July 2014
How to Cite
de Wit, H. A., Bryn, A., Hofgaard, A., Karstensen, J., Kvalevåg, M. M. and Peters, G. P. (2014), Climate warming feedback from mountain birch forest expansion: reduced albedo dominates carbon uptake. Global Change Biology, 20: 2344–2355. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12483
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2013 11:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Numbers: 184681/S30, 189977/I10
- IPY. Grant Number: 176065/S30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!