Primary Research Article
Invasion trajectory of alien trees: the role of introduction pathway and planting history
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1527–1537, May 2014
How to Cite
Donaldson, J. E., Hui, C., Richardson, D. M., Robertson, M. P., Webber, B. L. and Wilson, J. R.U. (2014), Invasion trajectory of alien trees: the role of introduction pathway and planting history. Global Change Biology, 20: 1527–1537. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12486
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2013 11:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2013
- Drakenstein Trust through the DST-NRF Centre of Excellence for Invasion Biology
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: 85417
- Oppenheimer Memorial Trust
- Hans Sigrist Foundation
- CSIRO Climate Adaptation Flagship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!