Primary Research Article
Forest defoliator outbreaks under climate change: effects on the frequency and severity of outbreaks of five pine insect pests
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 2004–2018, June 2014
How to Cite
Haynes, K. J., Allstadt, A. J. and Klimetzek, D. (2014), Forest defoliator outbreaks under climate change: effects on the frequency and severity of outbreaks of five pine insect pests. Global Change Biology, 20: 2004–2018. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12506
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
- Blandy Experimental Farm
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB 1020614
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!