Primary Research Article
Land-use conversion and changing soil carbon stocks in China's ‘Grain-for-Green’ Program: a synthesis
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 3544–3556, November 2014
How to Cite
Deng, L., Liu, G.-b. and Shangguan, Z.-p. (2014), Land-use conversion and changing soil carbon stocks in China's ‘Grain-for-Green’ Program: a synthesis. Global Change Biology, 20: 3544–3556. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12508
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2013 12:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA05060300
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 41390463
- Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!