Primary Research Article
The influence of local spring temperature variance on temperature sensitivity of spring phenology
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1473–1480, May 2014
How to Cite
Wang, T., Ottlé, C., Peng, S., Janssens, I. A., Lin, X., Poulter, B., Yue, C. and Ciais, P. (2014), The influence of local spring temperature variance on temperature sensitivity of spring phenology. Global Change Biology, 20: 1473–1480. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12509
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2013 12:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- French ANR CLASSIQUE project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!