Primary Research Article
When vegetation change alters ecosystem water availability
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 2198–2210, July 2014
How to Cite
Scott, R. L., Huxman, T. E., Barron-Gafford, G. A., Darrel Jenerette, G., Young, J. M. and Hamerlynck, E. P. (2014), When vegetation change alters ecosystem water availability. Global Change Biology, 20: 2198–2210. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12511
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2013 10:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2013
- SAHRA (Sustainability of semi-Arid Hydrology and Riparian Areas)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 0415977, 9876800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!