Primary Research Article
Forest biomass carbon sinks in East Asia, with special reference to the relative contributions of forest expansion and forest growth
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 2019–2030, June 2014
How to Cite
Fang, J., Guo, Z., Hu, H., Kato, T., Muraoka, H. and Son, Y. (2014), Forest biomass carbon sinks in East Asia, with special reference to the relative contributions of forest expansion and forest growth. Global Change Biology, 20: 2019–2030. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12512
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 31321061, 31330012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- National Basic Research Program of China on Global Change. Grant Number: 2010CB950600
- Strategic Priority Research Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA05050300
- State Forestry Administration of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!