Primary Research Article
Topo-climatic microrefugia explain the persistence of a rare endemic plant in the Alps during the last 21 millennia
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 2286–2300, July 2014
How to Cite
Patsiou, T. S., Conti, E., Zimmermann, N. E., Theodoridis, S. and Randin, C. F. (2014), Topo-climatic microrefugia explain the persistence of a rare endemic plant in the Alps during the last 21 millennia. Global Change Biology, 20: 2286–2300. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12515
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2013 09:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 132471
- Claraz Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!