Primary Research Article
Greenhouse gas budget (CO2, CH4 and N2O) of intensively managed grassland following restoration
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1913–1928, June 2014
How to Cite
Merbold, L., Eugster, W., Stieger, J., Zahniser, M., Nelson, D. and Buchmann, N. (2014), Greenhouse gas budget (CO2, CH4 and N2O) of intensively managed grassland following restoration. Global Change Biology, 20: 1913–1928. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12518
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2014 12:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- GHG-Europe. Grant Number: 244122
- COST-ES0804 ABBA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!