Primary Research Article
Soil animal responses to moisture availability are largely scale, not ecosystem dependent: insight from a cross-site study
Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 2631–2643, August 2014
How to Cite
Sylvain, Z. A., Wall, D. H., Cherwin, K. L., Peters, D. P. C., Reichmann, L. G. and Sala, O. E. (2014), Soil animal responses to moisture availability are largely scale, not ecosystem dependent: insight from a cross-site study. Global Change Biology, 20: 2631–2643. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12522
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2014 01:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DDIG-0910027, DEB-0918482, DEB-0917668, OPP-0840705, DEB-0618210, DEB-0823405, DEB-0823341
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!