Primary Research Article
A continental risk assessment of West Nile virus under climate change
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 2417–2425, August 2014
How to Cite
Harrigan, R. J., Thomassen, H. A., Buermann, W. and Smith, T. B. (2014), A continental risk assessment of West Nile virus under climate change. Global Change Biology, 20: 2417–2425. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12534
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2013
- US Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: R 833778
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!