Primary Research Article
Changing climate and the altitudinal range of avian malaria in the Hawaiian Islands – an ongoing conservation crisis on the island of Kaua'i
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 2426–2436, August 2014
How to Cite
Atkinson, C. T., Utzurrum, R. B., Lapointe, D. A., Camp, R. J., Crampton, L. H., Foster, J. T. and Giambelluca, T. W. (2014), Changing climate and the altitudinal range of avian malaria in the Hawaiian Islands – an ongoing conservation crisis on the island of Kaua'i. Global Change Biology, 20: 2426–2436. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12535
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2014 08:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation Hawai'i. Grant Number: EPS-0903833
- Pacific Islands Climate Change Cooperative. Grant Number: F10A00079
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!