Primary Research Article
Increased topsoil carbon stock across China's forests
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 2687–2696, August 2014
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Li, P., Ding, J., Zhao, X., Ma, W., Ji, C. and Fang, J. (2014), Increased topsoil carbon stock across China's forests. Global Change Biology, 20: 2687–2696. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12536
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JAN 2014 02:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China on Global Change. Grant Numbers: 2014CB954001, 2010CB950600
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31322011, 41371213, 31021001
- Thousand Young Talents Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!