Primary Research Article
An improved approach for remotely sensing water stress impacts on forest C uptake
Article first published online: 12 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
How to Cite
Sims, D. A., Brzostek, E. R., Rahman, A. F., Dragoni, D. and Phillips, R. P. (2014), An improved approach for remotely sensing water stress impacts on forest C uptake. Global Change Biology. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12537
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2014 02:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2013
- NASA Terrestrial Ecology. Grant Number: # NNX10AF40G
- Department of Energy, Terrestrial Ecosystem Sciences (TES)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!