Primary Research Article
Synchronous fire activity in the tropical high Andes: an indication of regional climate forcing
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1929–1942, June 2014
How to Cite
Román-Cuesta, R. M., Carmona-Moreno, C., Lizcano, G., New, M., Silman, M., Knoke, T., Malhi, Y., Oliveras, I., Asbjornsen, H. and Vuille, M. (2014), Synchronous fire activity in the tropical high Andes: an indication of regional climate forcing. Global Change Biology, 20: 1929–1942. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12538
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2014 02:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!