Linking land, air and sea: potential impacts of biomass burning and the resultant haze on marine ecosystems of Southeast Asia
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 2701–2707, September 2014
How to Cite
Jaafar, Z. and Loh, T.-L. (2014), Linking land, air and sea: potential impacts of biomass burning and the resultant haze on marine ecosystems of Southeast Asia. Global Change Biology, 20: 2701–2707. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12539
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!