Primary Research Article
Global warming will reshuffle the areas of high prevalence and richness of three genera of avian blood parasites
Article first published online: 12 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 2406–2416, August 2014
How to Cite
Pérez-Rodríguez, A., de la Hera, I., Fernández-González, S. and Pérez-Tris, J. (2014), Global warming will reshuffle the areas of high prevalence and richness of three genera of avian blood parasites. Global Change Biology, 20: 2406–2416. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12542
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2014 02:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: CGL2007-62937/BOS, CGL2010-15734/BOS
- Ministry of Education
- Department of Education
- Universities and Research of the Basque Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!