Primary Research Article
Different types of nitrogen deposition show variable effects on the soil carbon cycle process of temperate forests
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 3222–3228, October 2014
How to Cite
Du, Y., Guo, P., Liu, J., Wang, C., Yang, N. and Jiao, Z. (2014), Different types of nitrogen deposition show variable effects on the soil carbon cycle process of temperate forests. Global Change Biology, 20: 3222–3228. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12555
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2014 12:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- Scientific Foundation for the Introduction of Researcher of Hebei College of Industry and Technology. Grant Number: BZ1101
- Science and Technology Support Program of Hebei. Grant Number: 12234205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!