Primary Research Article
Simultaneous improvement in productivity, water use, and albedo through crop structural modification
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 California Institute of Technology. Government sponsorship acknowledged.
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1955–1967, June 2014
How to Cite
Drewry, D. T., Kumar, P. and Long, S. P. (2014), Simultaneous improvement in productivity, water use, and albedo through crop structural modification. Global Change Biology, 20: 1955–1967. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12567
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: ATM 06-28687, CBET 12-09402, EAR 13-31906
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: OISE-0900556
- California Institute of Technology
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Grant Number: OPP1060461
- University of Illinois
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!