Predicted responses of arctic and alpine ecosystems to altered seasonality under climate change
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 3256–3269, October 2014
How to Cite
Ernakovich, J. G., Hopping, K. A., Berdanier, A. B., Simpson, R. T., Kachergis, E. J., Steltzer, H. and Wallenstein, M. D. (2014), Predicted responses of arctic and alpine ecosystems to altered seasonality under climate change. Global Change Biology, 20: 3256–3269. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12568
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2014 12:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- Department of Energy Global Change Education Program
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program. Grant Numbers: 0902030, #1255228
- Office of Science
- U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!